Thyroid testing is an essential step toward overcoming the symptoms so many people commonly experience. Whether you’re dealing with mood problems, energy problems, weight problems, or countless other symptoms, comprehensive thyroid testing with cutting edge guidance on results is what you need. The Tao of Venus Thyroid Panel can help you reach your goal.
SO MANY women are struggling with poor thyroid health and the results are disastrous. Women are struggling with depression, weight gain, low energy, low libido, even hair loss and other problems… all due to a thyroid gland that is struggling to function optimally.
The thyroid gland is such an important aspect of health. Think of it as the body’s gas pedal, stimulating energy production, positive mood, and fat burning. Thyroid testing is a key aspect of understanding and treating a person’s individual thyroid health. Most doctors are trained to only test one marker: TSH. And then, they’re taught to provide only one basic treatment: pharmaceutical levothyroxine (aka Synthroid ® or T4). This gives a very incomplete picture at best, and completely misses the mark in most cases. There’s so much more to assessing thyroid health than TSH!
At Tao of Venus, we test several markers to get a full view of exactly what’s happening in your body in regards to thyroid health. And more importantly, we translate those tests into a personalized action plan to optimize your thyroid health. There’s so much more you can do to get your thyroid back online, and we will teach you how.
The Tao of Venus Thyroid Panel includes specially selected health markers:
- TSH indicates how hard the pituitary gland is working to stimulate the thyroid gland. This gives you insight into whether the thyroid is struggling to keep up with your brain’s requests for energy.
- Free T3 is the active form of thyroid hormone that unlocks energy throughout your body. T3 is where the rubber meets the road with energy production.
- T3 Uptake
- T3, Total
- T4 (Thyroxine), Total
- Free T4 is the inactive form of circulating thyroid hormone. It is produced by the thyroid gland, and gets converted in other organs to T3, the active hormone.
- Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPO) indicate whether the body’s immune system may be attacking your own thyroid and causing problems and
- Thyroglobulin Antibodies
- Reverse T3 is an inactive form of T3. It is produced in higher amounts at the expense of active T3 when the adrenal glands are strained or stressed.