Menopause can cause troubling symptoms such as moodiness, forgetfulness, hot flashes, night sweats, difficulty sleeping, lowered libido, and digestive changes. After menopause, the drop in hormones also often leads to lower energy levels, weight gain, dry skin and hair, and stiff joints.
But this doesn’t have to be you.
Testing hormones and nutrient levels can make all the difference with menopause. Nutrient deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, inflammation, stress, food sensitivities, blood sugar imbalances, anemia and toxin accumulation can make menopause symptoms much worse, and correcting these imbalances can bring back your vitality. The good news is that you can be tested for contributors to negative menopause symptoms so you can support your body’s natural drive for vitality.
Lab Testing for Menopause
Practitioners at Tao of Venus have specially selected key biomarkers for assessing the cause of an individual’s menopause symptoms so they can be corrected.
We also translate your results into a personalized action plan to optimize your overall hormonal health. There’s so much you can do to get your body back online, and the Menopause Lab Panel is an important first step in getting there.
If you’re looking for a healthy, energized way through menopause, the Tao of Venus Menopause Panel can help you reach your goal.
Menopause symptoms are related to hormone levels, inflammation, blood sugar balance, nutrient status, and more. The menopause panel includes the following recommended components.
- Inflammatory/Omega/Blood Sugar Combo tells us what inflammatory contributors are affecting your health and symptoms.
- Vitamin D is essential for optimal hormone status and overall health.
- Vitamin B12 levels can get low as we age, yet it’s a vital nutrient for energy and healthy aging.
- The baseline health panel tells us important parameters about lipids, blood health liver health, and methylation.
- A comprehensive hormone panel such as the Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones® (DUTCH) Complete Panel OR the Comprehensive Salivary Hormones Panel is recommended. These comprehensive tests will tell us a lot about your estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, testosterone, and the DUTCH will additionally tell us detailed information about hormone metabolism and more about oxidative stress and melatonin levels. These relate to cancer risk and many other health parameters.
The Menopause panel is different than the standard tests ordered at a doctor’s office.