Functional testing can identify causes of infertility. Nutrient deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, and toxin accumulation can temporarily hamper fertility, and targeted testing can identify the causes so you can reverse them.
Lab Testing for Infertility
Practitioners at Tao of Venus have specially selected key biomarkers for assessing many of the overlooked causes of infertility in both men and women. We also translate your results into a personalized action plan to optimize your overall hormonal health.
We’ve created a free PDF download, called Functional Lab Testing for Infertility, that you can reference to assist you in planning your detailed functional fertility evaluation.
Fertility is related to hormone levels, inflammation, blood sugar balance, nutrient status, and more. The infertility panel includes the following components:
- The baseline health panel tells us important parameters about lipids, blood health, liver health, and methylation.
- Inflammatory/Omega/Blood Sugar Combo tells us what inflammatory contributors are affecting your fertility.
- Vitamin D is essential for optimal hormone status and overall health of parents and baby.
- Copper and Zinc are important hormone controllers and inflammation indicators that affect fertility.
- Ovarian Reserve markers are recommended for women over 30 years old.
- A comprehensive hormone panel such as the Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones® (DUTCH) Complete Panel OR the Comprehensive Salivary Hormones Panel is recommended. These comprehensive tests will tell us a lot about your estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, testosterone, and the DUTCH will additionally tell us detailed information about hormone metabolism and more about oxidative stress and melatonin levels. These all relate strongly to fertility.
The Tao of Venus infertility panel is different than the standard tests ordered at a doctor’s office. Additionally, we interpret these labs differently than most health practitioners: we are looking for subtle patterns and not just “within range” or “out of range.”
How to get your fertility markers tested
You’re probably wondering how you can get your markers tested. At Tao of Venus, we can order all these labs for patients at wholesale pricing. Becoming a patient is quick and easy:
- Download the free Functional Lab Testing for Infertility guide (or simply skip to step two if you’re ready to get started)
- Schedule a free 15-minute consult with Beth Meneley
- We will set you up with lab ordering and interpretive consults with healing recommendations
See below for more detail on what makes the Tao of Venus panels the best choice for your health.
Why Tao of Venus Lab Panels are So Life-Changing
All our lab panels are specially developed to give you deep insight into your particular health concerns and goals, whether it's to feel happier, become more energetic, overcome PMS, get pregnant, or something else. Our primary goal is to get you feeling better, and that’s why we developed the Tao of Venus lab panels for women’s (and also men’s) health.
Our Tests are More Pertinent and More Comprehensive
Have you ever been told by your doctor “everything’s normal” when you know you’re not?
We don't want you to get lost in the shuffle. At Tao of Venus, we understand women’s health. Deeply. We have studied women’s health in detail and know which lab markers are important for helping you look, feel and be your best. That’s why we test way more markers than anyone else: because we know which ones are important and we know how to interpret them.
There’s so much more that can be known about your health than what we get at a standard office visit. Additionally, today’s healthcare climate doesn’t allow standard practitioners to order important tests without extreme pushback from insurance companies. Regular practitioners don’t order the labs we order at Tao of Venus.
In addition, we report your lab numbers using fine-tuned ranges that are more pertinent to your health than standard ranges. We call these "functional ranges." If a marker is out of the functional range, that means it’s out of the healthy range, even if it’s considered “normal” by standard measures you’d get from your doctor. Hence, with Tao of Venus labs you’ll be able to spot a problem that might otherwise be missed if ordered elsewhere.
But we don't stop there. We then make your results understandable and actionable.
We Make Your Results Understandable and Actionable
Each lab panel purchase comes with a Functional Health Report with recommendations based on your results. Within the Functional Health Report are concrete, actionable steps for improving your health, such as supplement and lifestyle recommendations so that you can overcome the challenges you came to us for in the first place.
We Charge Way Less than Doctor Offices
Our labs cost a fraction of the price you’d pay through other sources. This is because we take advantage of wholesale pricing and have lower overhead than other offices. Our network of doctors are working efficiently online and can quickly order labs for you.
Many of the labs we order are not routinely ordered by physicians for women’s health concerns and therefore cannot be covered by insurance, even though many are common tests. Hence, even if you have excellent insurance, getting these same tests at the doctor’s office will be either impossible or more expensive.
Our overhead is substantially lower because of automated online access, and we pass those savings onto you, the consumer. Our pricing is transparent, simple, and low. Plus, you get all the other bonuses already mentioned.
Tao of Venus Lab Testing is the Epitome of Convenience
Tao of Venus offers targeted tests you won’t get from your doctor, at the lowest possible price, and with the greatest possible convenience.
To transform your health, all you have to do is print some paperwork that will be emailed to you, head over to a local blood draw center (they’re everywhere!) and you'll get your results in a matter of a few days.
In summary, with Tao of Venus, you get:
- The most pertinent labs
- Functional Health Report using functional lab ranges
- Actionable lifestyle recommendations
- Low prices
- Incredible convenience